Wednesday 21 August 2013

Diet Update 1

Well the diet is going really well so far, I'm on week six and I have lost 1 stone 5 lbs so far. Pretty good I think. I have been finding it relatively easy so far, of course I have had a few days (as I'm sure we all do) where I have thought there was no point or I just really wanted some fatty food but I've been really good and haven't went over my target of 1,200 per day calories yet.

I've tried a few new foods so far one of which was Avocado, I'm sorry to anyone who loves this but I thought it was horrible, not my bag at all I'm afraid. I've started eating peas and sweet corn, both of which I hadn't had before and I really enjoy them. By far the tastiest thing I have tried so far though is roasted butternut squash with rosemary, the recipe I have been using is here. It's yummy try it!

I have seen some changes in my body in the last month, I'm almost down to a size 16 again from biggest of a 22 (yikes)! I bought myself a leather jacket and actually feel good wearing it. It's the little things like this that I think keep me going and the thought of going out shopping with my skinny mini friends to the trendy high street shops and being able to buy things. I think this is something all us larger ladies can identify with.

I am going to try and get more posts up in future so watch this space and thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment