Friday 6 July 2012

Looking forward

Welcome to the beginning of my new healthy lifestyle.

My activity and eating habits before a few days ago were absolutely shameful, I used to look at those healthy slim people in the streets and out jogging and wonder how they could possibly have the energy to be so fit and eat so well but at the same time i'd be wishing I could look like them too.

I have been on diets before, many many times, but have never stuck to them for more than a few months at a time. I've had fantastic results on these diets but my problem is i always starved myself for as long as i could stand it, when i was really hungry id just drink some water or go to sleep, but after a while the need to eat would take over and i would binge on everything i could. So alas i fell into the trap of loosing a little then putting more on again and again.

Then last week I braced myself and stood on the scales and couldnt believe my eyes. 236.4 pounds!

So I have decided to do something about it! Properly this time!

1 comment:

  1. "... properly this time!" I love it.

    The proper way, though, is eliminating "diet" from your vocal ... replace with lifestyle!!

    I teach this mindset - I call it the "1% Mindset." I'd love for you to take a look at what I'm doing. I'll keep you motivated, inspired, and ways of thinking about your life that perhaps you hadn't in the past. Http://CoachYourMind.com

    Hope you stop by and say hi,
    Dayne

    ReplyDelete